Here at Stylebook, we’ve been overwhelmed with the incredible profiles that have been created since our launch last month. You hairdressers really are a talented bunch! One stylist in particular that we’re thrilled to have on board is the fabulous Barry Maddocks. There have been so many incredible achievements over his 20-year career and we can’t wait to see his profile grow!
Say Hello to Barry Maddocks
You will have probably already heard of Barry Maddocks, as he’s made quite a name for himself in the hair industry over the years. He’s incredibly passionate about the creative side of the hair, but he also has experience in education, live stage demonstrations and running a daily column of salon clients. If you’d like to know a little more, here are just a few of his career highlights…
- He has assisted Eugene Solomon at London Fashion Week for shows including Tommy Hilfiger and Versace
- He has been a Wella Trend Vision UK Finalist two years in a row (2017/18), as well as being selected to be part of the Wella Generation now Artistic Team. As part of this, he carried out live demonstrations at Salon International and Pro Hair Live
- Continuing his work with Wella, he went on to be one of the judges for Wella Xposure photographic round in 2018, alongside gaining the Wella Colour Specialist qualification
- He has had work internationally published in magazines such as Estetica
- He was a finalist at the British Hairdressing Awards (Wales and South West) in 2018
- In 2019, he was selected to be part of the Celebrity X-Factor hair team, working alongside Adam Reed
- He is currently a member of the Loreal ID Artistic Team and a Loreal Certified Colour Specialist
- In October 2020, he took on a new role as Artistic Director for Harringtons Winchester
- He has very recently been named as a Brand Ambassador for a company called Salon Sustainability
As Barry has had so many incredible experiences and is constantly evolving his skills, we’re excited to see what’s to come on his Stylebook profile.
A Word From Barry
“I love the concept of Stylebook. It’s fantastic for us hair stylists to have a platform totally dedicated to our craft, where clients can easily find us. I can’t wait to add more and more of my styles to my profile, and to see the growth of the brand as more hairdressers create their profiles. Especially when it’s free to get involved, it’s a no-brainer!”
Create A Profile For Yourself
You’ve heard from one of the UK’s most successful hairdressers, and he loves Stylebook! If you’re thinking of making a profile, we’d love you to come on board. You can create your profile and start adding your info and images HERE. We can’t wait to see what you’ve got!