Meet Andrew Barton, our latest celebrity hairdresser!Uncategorized Posted by: Stylebook
We are so pleased to say that one of the UK’s most talented celebrity stylists, Andrew Barton, has joined us on Stylebook! His profile is looking absolutely amazing and we can’t wait to see more and more of his incredible work.
A Little About Andrew
For those of you who don’t know Andrew, where have you been?! He’s got over three decades of hairdressing experience and has won some prestigious awards, including British Hairdresser of the Year and British Hair Icon. He even had his own hit makeover TV show, 10 Years Younger. His career is truly inspiring – he’s been hailed as hairdressing royalty and it’s not hard to see why!
A Look into Andrew’s Career
Andrew is one of the UK’s most celebrated names in hairdressing. His amazing career includes…
- Becoming the Creative Director of Racoon International Hair Extensions
- Being featured in global media, from editorial features to TV and print advertising
- Being a member of many industry organisations, and travels the world to share his signature hair philosophy presenting hair education
- Becoming the figurehead of his own hairdressing empire, with an award-winning hair care range
- Recently curating an exhibition exploring the cultural significance of hair fashion: Beehives, Bobs and Blowdries
- Becoming the Creative and Communications Director for Headmasters, one of the most prestigious salon groups in the industry
- Launching Andrew Barton London Education (ABLE), a contemporary training programme offering colleges of further education comprehensive add-on training
- Being awarded an Honorary Doctor of Arts from Southampton Solent University – the only accolade of its kind to ever have been awarded to a hairdresser
Amazing, right? There’s no wonder we’re so excited to have Andrew on board!
Andrew’s Support for Charity
As well as leading the way in the hairdressing industry, Andrew dedicates a lot of his time to supporting charitable causes. He is a patron of Coram BAAF, the UK’s oldest children’s charity, and he is a Hairdresser Ambassador for The Little Princesses Trust. We are not only inspired by his skill, but the impact he makes to those in need.
View Andrew’s Profile – And Make Your Own!
Want to see Andrew’s fabulous work? You can check out his profile here. We’d like to say a huge thank you to Andrew for signing up and we hope you enjoy your Stylebook journey!
If you, too, would like to create a profile and have your bio, images and booking details all in one place for your clients to find, you can create your profile for free today! Take a look at how it works or go here to get started. We can’t wait to see many more new faces on the platform!